Monday, April 12, 2010

Equal Opportunity...

Lest we get too far into this blog and not have some perspective allow me to lay some settle some concerns that may be forth coming.

I am not about keeping women down, I am all about them rising and falling on their own merit. My co-Dominant within the structure of the House is also my wife. I am the Head of the Household due to some fairly mundane reasons. While she is NOMINALLY subordinate to me, she is in no way submissive to me. We came to this agreement prior to setting the House up and have maintained it as such because the reasons are still valid. In the event that I am absent she has full authority and ability to execute the actions required for the House to run smoothly.

Likewise I have trained both male and female s-types over the course of the years. I am all about male submissives as I am about female submissives, as long as the meet the criteria set for the House. Most of what male submissives are into is pretty ick and very few are actually looking for a male Dominant.

We currently do have a couple of females that are under consideration by the House, is this a social statement? Not in the least, is it the relationship that makes everyone happy? Very, very, very much so. It is the market of what is available and who is interested in what We are offering.

If perhaps someday there are male and female s-types involved. They will each be judged on their abilities as individuals, not what is, or is not hanging between their legs. In the past We have had males that have come to Us to seek training or potentially a position in Our House, and that so did not work out well. From basic tasks all the way up to recitation. Overall the females, in general who have applied to the House or applied themselves to the training material have done substantially better than the males. So does that mean that while I am all about voluntary female submission, I am pro-female? hmmmm vaguely ironic.

Ansuz
House Sarcasm

No comments:

Post a Comment