Friday, April 9, 2010

Any Given Day

I wrote this a while back, and it has been posted on other websites, but the work is still mine. Enjoy.

Any Given Day

Moving around the house, getting ready to go out, everyone bustling about their business; making sure that all was in readiness and completing their chores. Organized chaos flowed around me. Hours of grace training paying off, nobody bumping into others or walls. Everything going where it belongs, the girls organized and carrying the House orders out quietly and efficiently.

The efficiency and organization is arousing. I watch each of the girls, moving about their tasks. Watching each girl fulfill our wishes; complete our orders. Privately I revel in the marks on their bodies, the bruises that we have left; the marks of our ownership.

Walking into the slave quarters I see one of our girls kneeling putting away items on the bottom shelf. A ray of sunlight lying across her from mid-back down her panties pulled tight across her ass. Her legs spread unconsciously in the proper hands and knees position. Our girl displayed like this fills me with desire; I feel my cock harden, as I watch her move about adjusting everything to fit.

As she finishes she starts to move and I command her with a single word “Freeze.” It is a normal conversational voice but she obeys instantly. One leg cocked back. I take my time crossing the room, coming at her from the side enjoying the full picture. Her head held high, her hair bound back away from her face, her breasts hanging under her free and unfettered, waiting for my attention, her legs properly positioned her panties pulled tight, hiding absolutely nothing from my wandering gaze. My cock twitches at the picture and obedience before me.

I drop my pants, stepping out of them as I get closer. My cock hard and tight against my body, I stroke my self leisurely coming up next to her, enjoying the sensation of my rock hard cock in my hand. It throbs with pleasure as I stroke down the shaft pulling the skin tight. Reaching her I kick a bruise on the back of her thigh, her whimper is a symphony of joy to my ears, and again my cock throbs in my hand. She makes no attempt to hide her face as she whimpers, there is no embarrassment.

I go to my knees behind her, running my left hand over her ass, lightly scratching her exposed skin along the line of her panties as I continue to slowly stroke myself. I feel my desire mounting within me as she remains motionless, my nails leaving red marks on her ass and thighs. I grab her panties and pull them down. “Lift your knees” I tell her.

“Yes, Master.” She acknowledges the order as she complies. I pull her panties down, leaving them at mid shin, all these displays of instant obedience adding to my lust and desire; each instance causing my cock to throb in my hand adding to my experience.

“Adjust.” I order.

“Yes, Master.” She says, spreading her knees wider, while arching her back fully displaying herself to me. Her cunt has begun to open, only slightly, but the desire to please me is within her, and that compounds my lust. My cock quivers within the confines of my hand, so hard that there is almost an ache to it. So hard it feels like the skin could split at any moment.

I scratch down her cunt, listening to the moan that comes from her, but still she holds still. Her back still arched, her body completely exposed to me. I release my cock, feeling it almost vibrate with the desire building within me. As I scratch her cunt again, I use my now free hand to punch the bruises that we have left on the back of her thigh. The marks of our teeth, faded but still very visible.

I lean forward, grinding my cock against her as I rake my hands down her back. I grip her flesh hard, squeezing her hips holding her for my impending violation. She wants this, she wants to please me and that is enough. I have no concern if she is ready. She is mine and I will use her. She is owned and will relish my using her.

With a small adjustment of my hips, I line myself up with her cunt. I force myself into her. Her whimpers delight me; even in pain she holds her position. I continue to advance into her cunt, opening her driving myself into her. The vise like grip of her unprepared cunt is exquisite. Her body fights me, but like ever other time, I conquer her. I possess her. Her whimpers become louder, the pain undeniable.

Sinking myself into her, I pause. Not to let her adjust, I savor this feeling of tightness. Now it is time to add to my pleasure. Releasing her hips, I grab her hair. Using this leverage I get even deeper spreading her wider. The whimpers become gasps as I ignore the needs of her body and violate her cervix. Still I keep pulling her hair, not to get deeper, but to force her to take me deeper. With those handfuls of hair I pull her up off her hands. Her panties trapped beneath my knees giving only slightly. I pull her upright letting gravity force her down even more onto my cock.

Her legs hold her awkwardly as I keep pulling her hair, bringing her shoulders within range. Buried deeply within her, forcing her cunt to expand and moisten, to accommodate her master. I strike fast and hard, biting deeply into her shoulder. Releasing her hair, I hold her up by the flesh trapped within my mouth; her gasps becoming screams of pain.

My hands now free; body impaled on my cock and trapped by my teeth I seek my release, hunting it ruthlessly with my fists, punching her breasts. Forcing her screams; feeling her attempt to squirm away, and enjoying the sensations this creates on my cock.

I am ready now, I know my slave and I know what will provide my great release. My fist becomes an open hand slap to her cunt. Knocking the breath out of her, not once or twice, but repeatedly I slap her; feeling the air move around my nuts I slap her clit. Enjoying the writhing of her cunt on my cock she does her work in achieving my release.

Finally her cunt clenches around me, involuntarily milking me. I feel my orgasm; I feel my ownership. I have rewarded her for service well done. My eyes are closed tight as I ride my orgasm, enjoying the sounds of my girl’s pain. Feeling her flesh between my teeth, conquering her cunt and forcing it to take my shape; serve my will.

It is her owner’s strength that keeps her upright; it is her owner that uses her. As my orgasm subsides, my need lessens. I release my grip on her shoulder, catching her hair to keep her from falling. I admire the mark that I have left on her body. I lower her to the ground, allowing her to release my cock. Feeling satiated I take stock. Standing up I see another of our slaves her head to the book case on the opposite wall. Properly positioned “Hands and Knees” her head held high, her hair bound back away from her face, her breasts hanging under her free and unfettered, waiting for my attention, her legs properly positioned her panties pulled tight, hiding absolutely nothing from my gaze. My cock twitches at the picture of perfection before me.

We have trained our girl’s well. I am proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment