Friday, April 9, 2010

A Begining

Hello to all who have tumbled down the rabbit hole and into my world. This blog in its' entirety will be dedicated my journey through the Leather world, and the vanilla world. That is right, another BDSM blog. However, this time it is from the Top looking down.

Who Am I?

As far as names go Ansuz will do as well as any. It is a good name dedicated to a great grandmother who showed me wisdom and through that wisdom life.

What Am I?

I am a 35 year old man. I am a Leather Dominant. I am a sadist. I am the Head of My House. I am married. I am poly. I am intrigued by humanity, and completely confused by it.

Why Am I here?

There are any number of reasons that would suffice, but part is to work out what is in my brain. The other part, there seems to be a definitive lack of perspective. If I can add perspective or knowledge that is great. I am open to questions and comments. You will be treated with as much respect as you show me.

What do I hope to gain?

Mostly this is me working on thoughts, sharing thoughts and improving myself and thoughts. Acquaintances would be great but if I am doing nothing more than shouting into the great cyber void, that will work as well.

Have fun and enjoy the trip...This rabbit hole is deep and twisted!

No comments:

Post a Comment